Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Charming Andalusian Rural Hotels

Andalucia, a southern spanish region is close to my heart. Since I can remember, every summer my family and I would vacation on the Mediterranean sea in the province of Malaga. In those days it would take ten hours to get from Madrid to our vacation spot. Nowadays the time on the road is slashed in half due to road improvements over the years (Hallelujah!).  My parents loved the south so much they retired there. Now I take my own family to vacation in the south of Spain and stay at my parents home. I feel fortunate to be able to continue to soak up the Mediterranean light and enjoy the vistas, people, food, decor and culture! 

If you ever feel inclined to travel to Andalucia I would definitely suggest staying at a rural hotel. They are quaint and designed in a traditional southern way. Take a look at three different rural hotels in Malaga:










via Casa y Campo


Hope you can visit the south of Spain, it's worth it! (I am not biased....LOL!)
Which hotel did you like best?

Happy Decorating!
Ana Alicia



Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment