Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Andalusian Home

First I want to apologize to my followers for not posting in the month of June. Various factors contributed to my inability to blog. For those of you who have kids, you know how hectic the last weeks of school can be with award ceremonies, school projects, exams, summer camp registration......the days didn´t seem to have enough hours to write about interior design! :(  Then my kids and I went to Spain to visit family. Before we even arrived to our final destination my backpack was stolen.....my computer, my Ipad and my camera.....from one moment to the other....GONE! Indispensable materials for my work! To make matters worse, my father lives in a remote mountain with unreliable internet access...(you have to drive through winding dirt roads inhabited with herds of goats to arrive to his house)...it´s paradise, but a blogger´s nightmare!  I hope you accept my most sincere apologies for leaving you without Instant Interiors Inspiration for such a long time!

<><>

The following home via Casa & Campo is situated in the mountains very close to where my father lives. It´s a little peak into a rural spanish home in the south of Spain by the Costa del Sol. It´s a traditional andalusian home with clay tile, wood, and lots of white.

 

 

















Enjoy your summer! More about Spain to come....

Happy decorating,
Ana Alicia


Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment